Thursday, August 12, 2010

Big Butler Farm Show

Biggest rabbit ever. (look at the normal sized rabbit behind it)
I just loved what prize this bunny won. The pink ribbon says "Best Opposite Sex"
Seriously, what do they feed these guys?!
Bad hair day.
They loved that I fed them!
Sara and Ken giving it a shot!
Someone was very sneaky eating out of the cup...
My favorite thing about summer!

One of my favorite things to do in the summertime is go to the fair. There are so many great things to look at and so many great things to eat! I have never been to Butler's version of the summer fair, the Butler Farm show, even though I have lived here off and on since my junior year in high school! Since some of the people that I work with at Verizon live in Butler, we all decided to go and have a good night. I really enjoyed looking at all of the huge farm animals, prize winning produce, and arts and crafts. My favorite part is walking around with a lemon shake up in one hand, a corn dog in the next, and topping off the night with my all-time favorite, a funnel cake. I opted out of going on any rides after all of the food. Needless to say, we all had a great summer night!

No comments:

Post a Comment