Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Cookie Baking







Tonight, my mom and I decided to start making Christmas cookies. Every year, she usually makes a wide assortment of our favorite treats for the holiday season. Unfortunatly, since I have been in college for the past 4 years, I didn't get home until close to Christmas Eve and missed most of the baking. However, this year, I am in the house and able to help out! I love making all of the different types of cookies, treats, and party mixes. We started with Christmas cut-out cookies, the most essential of all holiday treats. The cookies are not decorated yet, since we only started with the dough and the baking tonight. It is always so hard for me to let the cookies survive to the decorating. Even without the icing, they look so delicious! I enjoyed spending time with my mom and getting to participate in some of the festivites this year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment