Monday, December 14, 2009

An Early Christmas Present

Dear friends and family,

As of today, I am no longer "unemployed." I have officially accepted a position at the Verizon Corporate Center near Pittsburgh, PA as a customer service representative. I don't really know how to describe all of the feelings that have hit me today. Relief, happiness, and joy are just a few! It has been almost 6 months to the day since I drove from Disney to my home in Butler. Wow, there have been alot of things that have happened since then!

I don't really know how to say thank you. I know so many of you have been on your knees specifically praying for a job for me. It is an overwhelming feeling to know that people were in prayer daily for such a concern of mine. I now can see that God answers prayers. My faith has been tested alot during this time-asking the questions, "Why, How, When, and Where God?" Needless to say, I am learning more and more everyday that our Lord is Sovereign over all. He listens to the prayers of His people and answers them in His time.

I am grateful for this opportunity and plan to work as hard as I can to make it worthwhile. Thank you for rejoicing with me!!

On another note-today is Paul Shadday's (Joe's dad) birthday! He is a very special man, and I know his family loves and respects him very much. I am thankful for the impact he has had on my life in such a short time of knowing him. Happy Birthday Poppy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations we are so excited for you! I hope you love your new job and know you will do a great job. We can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete