Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

My little college tree. It's just the right size!

So...Christmas has definitely started at the McDaniel's. Just yesterday, we decided to pull out all of the decorations and put them up around the house. While in the basement, I found all of my decorations from my apartment last year! Even though I don't have much space in my room for a tree, I decided to squeeze it in next to my but window. I couldn't help but want to see and play with all of the wonderful ornaments that I have received and collected over the past few years. I am convinced that is one of my favorite parts of putting up decorations-pulling out each ornament and remembering the story behind it. It's also fun to push buttons and watch the ornaments play Christmas songs or light up the dark. I am thrilled for Christmas this year!!!

On another note, I had my last interview with Verizon today. I had applied about a week and a half ago for a Representative position in their Cranberry office, just outside of Pittsburgh. They offer great benefits, including phone discounts and tuition assistance if I wanted to go back and get a Master's degree (which I have been thinking about!). They are also a very large company, that would afford me the availability to move and transfer to different locations. I feel pretty confident about the job, and am looking forward to hearing from them next week. I am so thankful that God has given me a peace about the situation, and I am looking forward to all He has in store for the upcoming months!!

2 comments:

  1. Your tree looks so cute. I am excited to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is adorable, I love it! Are those Hallmark ornaments?? :)

    ReplyDelete