Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big Girl Interview

Today, I had my first interview for a full-time job! I received an email about a week ago asking for a phone interview from Wellpoint, a company based in Indianapolis and that provides insurance to many employers and employees across the country. It is better known as Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. I had applied for a position there about a month and a half ago and thought that the company was no longer interested in my application.The interview went well, and the person I talked to said she would forward my information to the hiring department and that someone would be in contact with me within the next week about a possible formal interview. I am excited with the opportunity that has been presented, and am trusting that God will provide for the direction in which He desires me to pursue. I am so thankful for everyone who continues to pray for me and encourage me through this exciting time! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment