Monday, July 6, 2009

Guys and Dolls

We had so much fun together. I love you all the world Joe!

I went to lunch with an Irish hunk!

On Sunday, I was so excited to be able to spend the morning and afternoon with Joe. We began the morning with breakfast at a small family resteraunt called Pickins in downtown Schroon Lake. It was so quaint and had some of the best bacon and pancakes I have ever tasted! We enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and scenery of the lake in the distance. It was so nice to sit down and talk to one another in person. I sure don't take that luxery for granted! After a yummy meal, we went back to Seagle. After his short rehearsal, Joe and I decided to venture down to Glens Falls, NY to look around and get dinner. We ended up walking around a small mall and eating dinner at Olive Garden-you know, really getting a flavor for that area of the country. When we got back to Seagle, Joe quickly got ready for the last performance of Guys and Dolls. I was so excited to see it! The cast was phenominal, and Joe did such a great job. I was so proud of him! After the show, we went to Stewart's (the local gas station/ice cream shop) to get ice cream.


This morning, I was already sad to leave. After sleeping in a little bit while Joe had rehearsal, I met up with him to have lunch and spend a little more time before I had to leave for home. We went to his favorite Schroon Lake resteraunt, Flanagan's. It was an absolutely beautiful day. After lunch, we headed back up to Seagle to get my things ready and sit together for just a bit. I left around 2pm and got back home to Butler around 10pm. I had such a wonderful time this weekend with Joe. I love the fourth of July, and being able to spend this holiday with him was so special. We always have so much fun together, and we both remarked that even though we have been together for almost 2 1/2 years, we still feel giddy and get butterflies every time we get to spend time with one another. I can't wait to see him in three weeks for his Prince Charming debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment