Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First day at Michaels

Today, I had my first day of work at Michaels. I worked from about 1pm until about 5pm, and it went by really fast! Thankfully, the store is only about a five minute drive from my house, and I arrived in my crafty uniform ready to start my day. During my shift, I filled out some paperwork, watch sexual harrassment videos, and walked around the store to become familiar with the merchandise. The people I worked with were very nice, and I knew a few of them from high school. I am thankful that God has provided a part-time job that will allow me to gain some sort of income while the search for a full-time job continues. I have been praying that God will continue to direct me in the right direction as to where I am supposed to go next. I am confident that He will show me the perfect path in His time. Until that path becomes clear, I am getting ready to become really crafty!

1 comment:

  1. Umm, excuse me Megan - but does Michael's even come close to your high school part-time job?!? :) "Do you have your Hawwwmawwk gawd cwown cawwwd?" Hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete