Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Date with Mandy

We had a great time!

Yesterday, I went out to dinner with Mandy. We decided to go down to Cranberry, a suburb of Pittsburgh. They have such great places to eat and the cutest stores to see and look through. We haven't been able to get together since I went to New York, and I was anxious to catch up with her on life. We decided to go to On the Border, since it was a beautiful day and the temperature was just right for sitting outside on the patio. I was so excited to eat there because they have the best guacamole around! Guacamole has been my new favorite dish this summer, and On the Border makes it from scratch right in front of you. We had a great time talking and catching up, and we both can't believe that it is the end of summer already. Mandy accepted a job as a Kindergarden teacher in the area and is already busy setting up her classroom. I am so glad we were able to get together, because she will definitely be busier in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment