Monday, August 10, 2009

Etsy This, Etsy That


How Darling!!!

There are tons of cake toppers that are hand-made and gorgeous


The custom made guest books are all so adorable.



Recently, I have been thinking about certain wedding details that I can work with ahead of time. We have decided that the wedding will be in the summer of 2011, most likely in June. I have been just enjoying this time for the past few months but am starting to look around for ideas and details that will make this day special for us. A few weeks ago, I was looking on Etsy.com and noticed that the website has a huge wedding section. I started clicking away and have been hooked ever since. They have such amazing stuff that is hand-crafted and sold by people around the world. The prices are fairly reasonable and the products are oh so unique. Who knows if I will want to use these or even buy something from this website for our wedding, but it is definitely a craft site to inspire the creative side!!

1 comment:

  1. What neat stuff. I love etsy they have such unique things. The cake topper S is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete