Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Cooper!

Cooper is precious!

At their condo in Siesta Key-he was giving me rasberries!




Look at that beautiful baby smile! (of course, he is in Disney World for the first time!)


Today is Cooper's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he is already 2! Jessie became pregnant with Cooper very soon after Joe and I first started dating. It seems like yesterday when we were all gathered at the hospital holding precious baby Cooper. He is such a blessing to everyone and has such a great energy about him. I love to watch him and play with him whenever I am in Indiana. I know that Baylor and Cooper love each other very much, and that Jessie and Tom love their boys very much. I am so excited to be their aunt soon! Happy Birthday Cooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment