Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's My Birthday!

My dad bought a few more Gone with the Wind Collectibles. I'm hoping this collection ends soon...(I've been getting one every holiday since I can remember)

Beautiful flowers Joe Joe sent me. Sunflowers, my favorite!

Most of the gifts I got for my birthday!
Wow...23 years old. I can't believe it is already that time of year! Over the past few years, I feel like my birthday comes and goes so quickly. I had a great day today doing fun events and celebrating with my parents.
I took the day off of work and decided to go shopping at the outlet mall in Grove City. I got alot of really great clothes and items on sale! When we got home, my parents fixed a special dinner and even made pumpkin streusal cheesecake! It was amazing! We opened presents after dinner, and I really loved all of them. I am so thankful for everyone who called, sent a letter, or a gift. I truly felt so special today, even though I was far away from some of the people that I love.
I did alot of thinking back about all of the events that happened while I was 22. Things have changed. I started my senior year in college, did an internship in Disney World, got engaged in Disney World, and graduated college! Looking back, I am so thankful for all the wonderful memories I had while being 22. I can't wait to see what this year of 23 holds!


No comments:

Post a Comment