Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday at Maryland

Look at that yummy homemade meal!

Having a blast together.
Check out that entrance! It was HUGE!!

Off on an adventure. I love this boy!

On Saturday, we were able to relax and take our time to make plans for the day. We decided to go out to lunch, and Joe really wanted to take me to a mall that he found about 20 minutes away. We left late morning and arrived before 1pm. Since we didn't get breakfast, we were starving and went straight to lunch at Chili's. I must say, I have missed eating at Chili's. For a while, I didn't think Joe and I would ever eat anywhere else but Chili's. I guess it grew on me.


The mall was humongous. The entrance to the movie theater looked like some sort of Las Vegas resort. Within the mall, there were tons of stores-regular retail stores and outlet stores. The mall had a Best Buy, Bass Pro Shops, and even a Medieval Times! We had a great time walking around and shopping-even if we didn't buy much.


On the way back from the Mall, we stopped at the grocery store to buy food for dinner. We decided to make breakfast for dinner (one of my fav)-Mickey waffles, bacon, and sausage. It was great! We watched some Friends, and alot of football. The Maryland football game came on late, so we watched a little bit of it before calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment