Monday, September 28, 2009

Mickey Waffles

On Monday morning, Joe didn't have to go to class until 12, so we decided to make waffles for breakfast. I absolutely love the Mickey waffle maker that I gave Joe, and we love to cook with it! We ate waffles, talked, and watched Friends before I had to leave at noon. On the way home, I heard back from Broadway Across America. Unfortunately, the Group Sales Manager position had been given to someone else with more experience. However, I was in the top three for the position! I must say, I was quite disappointed, as this was something that would be considered a "dream job" or something I would love to do. Right now, I have to trust that God has something better out there for me. I am trying so hard to "Be Still and know that He is God." It sure is hard! I will continue my prayer that He will provide the right job for me soon.

On the other hand, I am so thankful to have so many friends and family to support me. I am greatful for everyone who has offered prayers and love during this crazy time. I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment