Saturday, June 20, 2009

Belle Bichon


She is one crazy puppy!

"Ok, I'm ready. Throw the ball!!"

"Will you play with me?"

Since most of has been at work for the week, it was my job to take care of the little member of our family. When I left for Disney World, little belle bichon was a cute puppy and did not get into much mischief. However, she is very busy now. I can't believe she is almost 8 months old. She is always wanting to play tug-of-war and fetch. She hardly ever calms down and is quite the show-off. I usually take her out for a walk, but that never makes her tired. It is not uncommon to hear "No!! Belle!!!" in another part of the house-which usually means she is up to no good. Her favorite things to eat right now are toilet paper and ice cubes. Even though she is alot of work, she can be very sweet at times. Belle always has to be next to me, touching me, or laying on me. Whenever I wake up and walk outside of my room, she runs up to me, licking my face and jumping up and down.

I love Belle. However, the more I take care of her, I can't help but think what it will be like to have kids. Let's just say that we can wait awhile after we get married to have kids. (A WHILE)

No comments:

Post a Comment