Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time with Mandy

So silly!
She is just so sweet.

Yesterday, my friend Mandy and I went for a night out on the town to Pittsburgh. She is a good friend of mine from Anderson, and her family just happens to live in Butler. We always laugh, because she was only a year older than me and we went to high school together, but we never officially met until I went to Anderson. She is such a sweet girl, and I always enjoy spending time with her. Mandy just accepted a position as a kindergarden teacher/violin instructor at a Christian school in town, and I am very excited for her. I am even more excited that she will be someone I can spend time with for the time I am here at home. We went shopping at our favorite mall in Pittsburgh called Ross Park mall, and ended the night at Chili's for dinner (It was my choice! I guess when you go there enough, you get attached!) I had such a fun night with Mandy and am excited for the next time we get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment