Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ideas for the future

Since I have had quite a bit of free time as of recently, I have been thinking about what I want to accomplish in the next few years. I already have a list of things I want to do before I die (which keeps growing!), but I wanted a smaller list of fun activities and goals that would give me something to work on during this short time. So... here is what I'd like to do:

-Run a half-marathon
-Run a full marathon
-Read the entire Bible
-Pray more
-Volunteer time at an organization or local charity
-Buy a SLR digital camera and take more pictures (improve my skills from Disney!)
-Sing more/Audition
-Go to a professional football game
-Take a cake decorating class (I've always wanted to learn)
-Take a trip with my girl friends to a different city
-Visit Washington D.C. to see the cherry blossom festival with my handsome fiancee!

Of course, I'm sure this list will keep growing. These are just some things I have thought would be fun to do in the next couple of years. I am in no way expecting to do them all, but I would like to think that I can do a few of them!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I think you can do all of them. I know a great food pantry that you can volunteer at.(Isn't this exciting, I can post a comment from Jessie's blog.) We miss you and we are so thankful you are feeling better. Take care. (Who knows, I might run the marathon with you.. Now, that is a list!!!)

    ReplyDelete