Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Joe Joe!



Today is Joe's birthday. For a brief time (about 4 months), he gets to be the old man in our relationship. Haha, just kidding. Currently, he is in upstate New York for a music colony called Seagle, where he is performing various roles in shows around the colony. His big role will be at the end of July, when he will be playing Prince Ramiro in La Cenerentola. I am hoping I can go see it! Joe is such a talented person. On top of being such a gifted man, he has a wonderful personality. Joe always knows how to make me smile and laugh, and he has such a positive outlook on life. Everyone that has ever known Joe loves him, and so do I. I am so honored and blessed that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. I miss him when he is gone, but I am so excited to see him soon! I love you all the world! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment