Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Heather!

After Heather got home from work, we went to Red Robin with the family to celebrate. Red even sang "Happy Birthday" to her!

There have been lots of things to celebrate in June! One of the most exciting things is my sister's birthday today. She turned 21 today. Even though we are almost two years apart, she has always been such a great friend to me. I am so proud of all the things she has accomplished at college and of the wonderful young lady that she has become. She has such a warm personality, and Heather is always thinking of others above herself. I am a firm believer that the relationship between sisters is one of the most special things in life. There are many times that we know likes, dislikes, and thoughts each of us is having before my parents can figure it out! She is a very special person, and I am so thankful I could spend this birthday with her. I love you Heather! Happy Birthday!

On another note-today I had an interview for a part-time job at Michael's. I got the job and will starting next week. I am excited because this job will allow me to save up a little money while searching for a full-time job, and give me flexibility to work a few days a week and possibly go to interviews that I may obtain. Plus...maybe I can keep it for a while to get discounts on wedding merchandise!

No comments:

Post a Comment