Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eventful Day

After waking up around 10am, I was slowly getting up and ready for the rest of the day. Between having a cold and making a few phone calls, I was in no hurry to get the day started. By 3pm, I had gotten everything together to run a few errands before dinner. I dropped off a movie at Blockbuster, stopped by Publix, and wanted to end at Michael's. I was wanting to look at several wedding invitations that I had seen online and possibly get ribbons of the colors Joe and I talked about for the theme of the wedding. After leaving, I searched multiple times through my purse to find my keys. However-they were nowhere to be found! After retracing my steps, looking through my purse again, and asking the Michael's management, they were no where to be found. Thankfully, my dad signed me up for AAA service, and I called to have them assist me in opening my locked car. I finally found my keys, lodged into the little space between the middle consol and the driver's seat. After driving home in the rain, I was ready to jump into pajamas and watch a movie. Not the most exciting Disney day, but a day full of events to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment