Saturday, May 23, 2009

Star Wars

Since this weekend is the first weekend of the month-long celebrations of Star Wars weekends, I decided to rent a few of the thrilling dvds and learn a little more about the story. I actually really enjoy the saga, and have been inspired to watch it because of all the amazing characters walking around the past few days. I started with the first movie and am going to attempt to watch all 6 by the middle of June (the end of Star Wars weekends).

Not much to report on any other end. It has been raining cats and dogs here for days, and none of us have had the ability to play outside. The sun has been missing for about a week! This is very unusual for Florida. I have been working everyday since I returned from Indiana-at least 10 hours every day! Hopefully, the sun will return and uplift some of the damp spirits down here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment