Friday, May 22, 2009

Saying Goodbye











This morning, I said goodbye to the majority of my roommates in apartment 1108. May 22nd was the last day of their program and everyone had to be out of the apartment by 11:00am today. I was very sad to see them leave. I couldn't help but look around the rooms that we have spent the past 4 1/2 months in and wondering if I imagined the kind of relationships that would be formed there. Some of my most cherished memories of the Disney college program were a direct result of the wonderful girls I lived with. They encouraged me, included me, and loved me during this crazy time in my life. They have been so supportive and have seen me through alot of things (graduation, engagement, etc.). I know I will stay in contact with them after Disney, and hopefully we can all see each other again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment