Monday, May 25, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

As most of you know, the past few weeks in Central Florida have been pretty damp. It is pretty unusual to have a completely rainy day in the Sunshine State, but for the past week or so, it has downpoured for the majority of the day. It has been a little crazy. I feel bad for families who spent so much money to come to Disney World and have not been able to see as much because of this crazy weather. Since this weather has began, I have been reminded of the cloudy skies that I once left in the north. It is amazing how much the sun can lift your spirits and make the day just a little better. I am waiting with anticipation for the cloudy, rainy, sticky, and humid weather to leave and the sunshine to return!

I am so excited to have the next two days off! I have been working many hours over the past week, and cannot wait to sleep in!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment