Saturday, May 2, 2009

Create Your Own

The finished products! Our yummy treats!

We LOVE Goofy Candy Company!

Katie keeping an eye on hers...


It looks so good!!


Watching Mike make our treats...

After two days of long hours at work, I was ready to relax for an afternoon. Since I worked from 7:30am to 1:30pm, I was able to enjoy time to myself at the apartment. The weather was perfect today, and the sun was strong and shining. I layed by the pool for about 2 hours and was able to get a nice nap in the process. After a nice nap, I went to the gym and did a long day of exercising. It felt so great! I also quickly ran to the outlet mall next door to my apartment and found a dress that I could wear for graduation next weekend. One thing off of the to-do list. Yay!

Since Joe and my parents came down a few weeks ago, I have been craving a little treat at Downtown Disney. My mom discovered a service at Goofy Candy Company where they custom make a Mickey rice krispie treat for guests! To start, a guest fills out a piece of paper telling the cast member the different chocolates and toppings desired on the treat (they do apples, pretzel rods, marshmellows, rice krispie treats, etc.). The cast member then makes the treat, generously dipping it and rolling it in the toppings. After the chocolate has set, the treat is place into a fancy box and sealed with a Mickey sticker. These treats are gigantic! I am sure it will take an entire week to eat this (or a least one stressful day at work)! We had a great time talking and remembering all of the fun adventures we have had while being here at Disney in the college program.

No comments:

Post a Comment