Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Going Hollywood!

Minnie looking fabulous, as usual!!


Mickey is Dressed to Kill!

The BEST Character attendants in the World! I LOVE Samantha and Diana!!


My love, Katie!



Roommates and Neighbors


With the Oscar himself!


What an eventful day! I woke up a little earlier this morning to get a long list of errands done before the evening's events. However, I had some trouble and some of the errands took a little longer than expected. By the mid afternoon I had:

-Mailed my engagment ring to NY to get fixed

-Mailed my internship porfolio to Anderson

-Received a new housing assignment for the summer

-Shopped at Marshalls and the Florida Mall

It was a busy morning! I was able to get many things done that were on my to do list. Tonight was a very special event that only happens twice a year in the college program. The Events office hosted the Spring Formal: Going Hollywood! It took place at the Coronado Springs and went from 8pm-12am. All of the roommates except for Jackie went, and we all got dressed up in our best Hollywood attire for the event. It was alot of fun! There was great food, music, and beautiful decorations. Even Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald were dressed to impress! It was a great way to celebrate all of our hard work during the semester of the college program.
PS-I got second place in the dance off competition and won movie tickets!! Who knew?!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun night! Everyone looked great and the characters are so fancy! Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete