Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dresses and Dippin' Dots

Mmm...Dippin' Dots!!
We are all dorks...



I was so excited to have the day off today. After such an amazing weekend, I was a bit exhausted. Thankfully, I was able to sleep in a majority of the morning before exercising and getting ready for my class. For the past two weeks, my class hasn't been in session due to our "spring break" during the busy times at Disney. Today was the first class since the wonderful crazy busy weeks! It was a very helpful class session focused on interviewing and tailoring my resume to all things Disney. After class, since everyone had the day off, we decided to do a little shopping. We went to the Florida Mall because the roommates wanted to find a dress to wear to the College Progam Formal in next week. Although I wasn't buying a dress, I decided to go just for fun. We had a good time trying on dresses (mostly prom dresses) and running around the store. I felt like I was in high school again. After our shopping adventure, we stopped for a cool treat at Dippin' Dots. I got a peach sherbert-which was absolutely delicious! We all had a wonderful day relaxing and enjoying our day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment