Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Fun Date at Fantasmic

Glad she's back! (apparently, the guy in the back feels the need to get down and boogy)

My Home! Hollywood Studios!

Poof! And Mickey is gone!

Mickey slaying the dragon with his sword!

After working this morning and afternoon, I wanted to do something fun during the evening. I decided I wanted to go to Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios since I have only seen it once before. Katie had been gone for the past week (her mom was in town), and I was excited to see her again. So, after she finished work at the Magic Kingdom, we met at Hollywood Studios to attend the 10:00pm show. I was looking forward to watching the show after my backstage tour last week. It is neat to know all of the little tricks and magic that goes on within the show. I know-call me a dork. I watched with more anticipation and was checking details the entire show. The show is so interesting and nostalgic, because Mickey is the center of the entertainment. It focuses on the magic of imagination and the creative mind. I just love it! We had a great time watching the show and catching up about things that have happened over the past week. I sure did miss Katie!

1 comment:

  1. The picture with you by the hat is really cool. What a fun night. We miss you. When we saw the blog Baylor said, "there's my megan girl".

    ReplyDelete