Wednesday, April 1, 2009

EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival

The entrance had every princess and their prince charming in a topiary!

I'm waiting to see my Prince Charming again! Love you Joe Joe!

Sorceror Mickey from Fantasia near the fountain

Stars from Beauty and the Beast near the fountain

Simba, Rafiki, and Mufasa in the World of Nations (sorry it's a little blurry)

I was very excited to have the entire day off today. I knew exactly what I wanted to do during the day. After a good, long morning of rest, I got dressed and was off to Animal Kingdom. My plan was to set-up another day of job shadowing at Finding Nemo the Musical, but that didn't end up happening. I didn't get into the theater in time for the 1:45 show (even though I got there at 1:15) and with the humidity stifling, it was difficult to stay there for that purpose. I decided I would go on a day after work this week, since I obtained the show schedule for the rest of the week. When I got home, I wanted to exercise for a long time. I haven't been able to exercise very much because of being sick for the past week, so I have been anxious to get back into the gym when I wasn't coughing anymore (I had something like the flu). After a good workout, I got ready and headed over to EPCOT to see the Flower and Garden Festival. It started on March 18th and will be going on until May 31st. I have been wanting to visit EPCOT to see the beautiful flowers and topiaries. I had a great time walking around and looking at all of the wonderfully arranged displays. Of course, I had to ride Soarin' before I left. I me a family in the line and enjoyed talking to them and getting to know them. I had a great and restful day off!

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! I love the coach and the beauty and the beast the best. I am glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete