Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Haircut

Our hairstylist Holly! She is so cute!

Yay for haircuts!




This morning, our apartment awoke around 9am to a tornado warning issued by the local weather service. Strong thunderstorms were in the area and the rest of the day didn't look very promising in the way of good weather. So, instead of trying to work around the bad stormy weather, I decided to plan a day of errands and activities I could do inside. One of those activities included a good haircut. It has been a while since I have gotten a haircut, and it was desparately needed. My roommate Jackie and I made an appointment for mid morning at a upscale salon called the Cut and Color Room. We both had a great stylist who was very sweet and knew exactly what kind of a style we wanted. She was so much fun to talk to, and genuinely cared about our personal life and making our hair look the best it could. I was so happy-finding a new salon you like is alot of pressure on a girl! :) We had a great time, and I know I will be back to visit Holly at the salon next time I need a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment