Saturday, April 4, 2009

Attempt #2

After unsuccessfully going to Animal Kingdom a few days ago to set-up a job shadowing day, I decided that when I finished work today, I would try again. I worked an early morning to afternoon shift and began heading to Animal Kingdom around 3:45pm. I wanted to make sure I was on time for the 4:45pm show, since it was the last show for the day. It has been a while since I have seen Finding Nemo the Musical. The singers are fabulous! On top of the great talent, each singer/dancer/actor operates a puppet to bring the characters to life. I don't know how they do it all! I am completely in shock after watching it. I was able to talk to the stage manager and technicians after the show, and it looks like I may have to make a bigger effort to finish my internship. Disney is very cautious about that sort of thing-they want to cover all of their bases in case any issue with liability occurs. I am planning on asking my leaders for a job shadowing day at American Idol and one other show at Studios. After that, I should have completed my internship! Yay! I talked to my advisor today, and she is very eager for me to graduate. I don't blame her, I am too. It was a great day, with beautiful weather, and alot of answers beginning to happen in regards to finishing my degree!

No comments:

Post a Comment