Friday, April 24, 2009

Grad NightI

All I can say is, WOW! What a loooooong day! Since I have been practically non-existant at work for the past week, I decided it would be best to work as much as I could to make up for this week's pay. I woke up early this morning to work from 8:30am to 5pm. It was a very hot, humid day. On top of that, it seemed as though most of the people I came into contact with were somewhat rude. I hate that! I love making people's day and giving them that extra smile to boost their trip. It's no fun when parents are yelling at their kids and in turn, yelling at me! I went home to get some dinner at headed back to work at 7:30pm. I worked a three hour shift to take pictures of Grad Night. What a crazy night! Tons and TONS of high schoolers flooded the park and lots of cool decorations were posted everywhere. I was able to hear Katy Perry perform and see Hayden Patierre (sp?-she's from Hero's) on the Main Stage while taking pictures. I was so very excited to head on home and put my feet up for the night. This day will be much more worthwhile when I get my paycheck!

No comments:

Post a Comment