Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Perfect Proposal: Sunday


Instead of rushing to a park early in the morning, Joe and I decided to sleep in. We knew that Magic Kingdom would be open til 3am in the morning for extra magic hours, so we had no need to get there at the crack of dawn. We had a great day!! We went on almost every ride in the park, and the weather was beautiful for being outside. I also brought along our new favorite thing, the Hidden Mickey book. In almost every ride in Disney World, Imagineers place special "hidden mickeys" for guests to find throughout the ride. Some of them are easy to find, some are very hard. We had a great time looking around and taking the book to find them. He even managed to get me on Splash Mountain, his favorite ride, to look for the hidden mickeys. We had great snacks and did rides that we normally wouldn't do-like the Liberty Bell (the huge boat that goes around Tom Sawyer Island). It was such a relaxing and enjoyable day. We had a great time just being with one another and remembering all of the wonderful memories from the weekend. We were even able to watch the fireworks show, Wishes, together. Towards the end of the day, we found some souvenirs to capture the great and absolute perfect weekend we had.

I am so blessed. I am sitting here and truly thinking-Wow, I can't believe this is happening to me. I am engaged to the man of my dreams, I love his family, and I am thrilled for our future together. He worked so diligently to get everything about this weekend right-just for me. I am just overjoyed and madly in love! We are so thankful for all of the cards, calls, and love that were put into this engagement. Your thoughts and encouragement are wonderful, and we love you all. Thank you for supporting us and loving us!

The pictures are from my coordinators and leaders at work. They photographed the entire thing and even got a video of the process. They were so kind to document the entire thing. We are so thankful for all the hard work they put into this special event!

No comments:

Post a Comment