Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CrAzY Disney!!!

For the past few days, I have been consummed with working and have been so exhausted! I have been working 9-12 hour days since this Easter week has begun, and when I come home, all I want to do is sit and relax! My roommate Katie and I had the day off today, and we decided we would get out to the parks just to have a little fun. We left around 2pm, and didn't get into Hollywood Studios until about 3:15pm. The parking lot at Hollywood Studios was full (we had to park at EPCOT), and the park attendants had to turn guests away from Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom because they were full to capacity. It is literally nuts here! Since all of the attractions were at least over 150 minutes long, we decided to walk around taking pictures with characters. We also stopped by to watch a show of American Idol, since I have only performed and never sat in the audience to participate. It was awesome! I really enjoyed it. The singers were ok, but the overall show was very excellent. It really makes you feel like you are the live audience of the taping of American Idol. After the show, we left Hollywood Studios and went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries. Katie bought Marly and Me and Bolt, and we watched Marly and Me while we were cleaning the apartment. Another inspection is coming on Thursday, so we are all frantically cleaning to get the White Glove Award again. The movie was excellent! We had a very relaxing and enjoyable day off.

(I have lots of pictures from today, however, I bought a new memory card for my camera and it does not directly connect to my computer. I also can't find the cord that connects my camera to my computer. Isn't technology great. Hopefully, I will find it soon so I can post some pictures!)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the wait times were so long. That is so crazy. I am sure you are exhausted.

    ReplyDelete