Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter Goodies

They are so amazing!

She is so crafty. I can't believe it! Thanks Katie!

After another morning and afternoon at work, I was ready to come home and relax a little. It has been getting pretty hot and humid here, and I am enjoying spending time inside in the air conditioning. When I came home, I wanted to exercise for a while and take a shower. I enjoyed a little down time to get some of my errands and paperwork done for the upcoming month. Graduation is coming soon, and I am really attempting to turn all of my internship information in ahead of time! Alot of my roommates came home tonight, and it was nice to all be around together. It has been a while since we have all been here, and it was nice to have everyone around the apartment. While we were all here, Katie presented us with a gift that she all made us over the week with her mom. They have both grown-up making sugar eggs for Easter, and her mom came to Disney to spend some time and make sugar eggs with her. They are so beautiful! The pictures don't do them justice. She made each egg by hand (even the sugar egg itself!)and spent hours with the details inside the egg. She even put 6 hidden mickies in each egg! Every egg is unique, and the scenes and detailing are all different. I was thoroughly impressed. What a great present to begin the countdown to Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment