Friday, April 10, 2009

A NEW PHONE!!!

So.....Some updates since yesterday....

*Phone problem: solved-I got a new phone today. This should solve all of my disconnecting problems and dropped calls issues. Joe and I now have the same phone. Aren't we cute.

*Camera problem: yet to be determined. That is my project for the rest of the weekend.

*Extension for the college program: I was accepted today! I received an email extending me an offer to stay in the college program until August (when hopefully a job will become available). I am going to wait to accept after I attend a character audition for full time performers next week.

*Completing my internship: As of yesterday, I received word that I will be doing an all day job shadowing at American Idol next Wednesday. This will finish my job shadowing hours and allow me to turn in my porfolio to graduate. Yay!

It feels good to finally be seeing answers coming to prayers. I know doors will continue to open-where they are and when they will open is still yet to be determined. However, I am very excited about embarking on the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment