Sunday, April 26, 2009

Having Trouble...

Some cool pictures of the fireworks!



You would think that being out of school for a semester would make me miss the learning process and academic atmosphere. Well, let's just say I am feeling the exact opposite. As of the past week, I have been diligently putting together my internship portfolio. It is taking me forever!! I have spent my entire day off and every night working on this massive project to turn in before graduation. The D-day for sending it in is on Wednesday, and I should be ahead of schedule. I have been very surprised at how much I don't miss doing school work, papers, and projects.

On the other hand, I worked this morning until the mid afternoon. It was a beautiful day-83 degrees, sunny, with a slight breeze. Just glorious! I am enjoying this weather before it begins to get extremely hot and humid. Last night, Katie, Megan, and I went to the Boardwalk with our Frosty's (from Wendy's) to watch the special Grad Night fireworks at Hollywood Studios. They were really cool! I always love watching fireworks, and it was neat to see Disney put on a different display for a special event.

No comments:

Post a Comment