Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Debbie and I senior year. All grown up!

Junior year on Chorale tour-at the Boston aquarium!

In Sweden on our Scandanavian tour Sophomore year.


Freshman year at our first concert! I love you, Debbie. Happy Birthday!



Today was a pretty uneventful day. Even though it is Monday, to my work week this is Friday. This week, I have tomorrow and Wednesday off. It made this work day all the more better, since I had to be up around 5:30 am! After getting home from work in the late afternoon, I was finally able to run on the tredmill for a while and have a good workout. It was great! The sun was shining so beautiful today, and I couldn't wait to park myself on an oversized pool chair after my workout. I was able to talk to alot of family members and friends on the phone that I didn't get to yesterday on Easter. Catching up with them was great, and I enjoyed listening to everything going on at school and home. I even got to talk to Debbie, my very good friend, on the phone for her birthday!

Happy Birthday Debbie! Debbie is a very good friend, if not one of my best friends. She has always been there for me throughout the past four years, and her wisdom, encouragement, and love has helped me through some of the toughest times. We have also had the joy of sharing some wonderful experiences together. She is an amazing woman, and I am so blessed to have her in my life. I hope you had a special day Debbie because you deserve it. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment