Thursday, April 9, 2009

Technology Failure...and a prayer answered

Joe and I on the beach at Siesta Key. It's the most recent picture I have! I am such a lucky girl!

So...let's just say I have had some recent technology failures. As of today, my computer is acting up, my cell phone barely lets me talk on the phone for more than a few minutes before dropping the call, and I can't connect my camera memory card to my computer. Now don't get me wrong, I am so thankful to even have access to these types of devices, but the fact they aren't working makes me a little frustrated. So, today, after working in the early morning and afternoon, I made it my mission to take care of one of these issues. I went to an AT&T store, only to find out that I am eligible for an upgrade and that my SIM card (in my phone) barely even connects to the new Cingular and AT&T network. No wonder I can barely talk on the phone! So, with my dad's help, I should be getting a new phone within the next day or so. Yay! My roommate Katie and I had another date at Pei Wei, our favorite Chinese resteraunt/take-out. We ended up watching Marley & Me. What a great, relaxing night.

On another note:


I am so proud of Joe. He was accepted into the University of Maryland for grad school. He was one of 15 out of close to one thousand applicants to receive a spot in this prestigious opera studio. I am so excited for him. I can't to see all the doors that will open for him in this direction, and I couldn't be more thrilled that this weight has been lifted off his shoulders. What an amazing man he is, and I feel all the more blessed to have him in my life. I love him sooo much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment