Saturday, April 11, 2009

Egg Dying Time!

I am so sorry I can't be with you this Easter Joe. I love you so and made an egg to prove it!!

Our egg dying station with all the goods

Ok-I apologize for opening the Easter presents early. However, in my defense, they were staring at me. I felt bad for them. I figured since you all knew I opened them, I could finally wear them on my blog!! (I love this shirt!)


We were so excited to begin!!

Katie and Shannon hard at work...

During the process...

Shannon and Katie with their favorite eggs!

After working for a long time today, I got home around 5:30 pm and knew exactly what I wanted to do for the evening. After working, I came home and did a little exercising before Katie and I went to the store. We waited for Shannon to get home, and we all went to Wal-Mart to get all of our egg dying supplies. A few snacks, groceries, and 2 and a half dozen eggs later, we came home and quickly got to work. After boiling all the eggs, we waited a little bit for them to cool. While we were waiting, Katie put in the movie Twilight, and we watched to the point in which I am reading in the book currently. I am excited to finish reading it!! After about 45 minutes, we were ready to start dying our eggs! We had a great time and really enjoyed spending the night with one another. Katie and Shannon kept making fun of me because I am such a perfectionist with the eggs. It is difficult being away from family and friends on Easter, but spending time with each other helps. However, I do miss all of my family and friends back home. I can't wait to see them again soon. We had a wonderful night and really had a great time doing the things we used to do with our families before Easter.


PS-I have figured out the secret on my camera. I now have about 300 spaces for pictures on my camera! So, I guess this means, the blog is back in action!!

1 comment: