Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. I wish I could have been there to spend the day with her, but am so glad that she had a great day. She is a very special person in my life. She has taught me so much, even though I have so much still to learn. I love her dearly and am so proud to be her daughter. Happy Birthday Mom!

I had a pretty easy day today. I worked from the early morning the mid afternoon. Other than just taking pictures, I had a cool thing happen during my work day. My leader pulled me to take pictures during a special American Idol tour for the Fremantle 19 Media executives (this is the company that owns the rights to American Idol). It was neat to see them tour the building for the first time. I was even able to share with them the great news about the first engagement to occur in their attraction! They were all very impressed and intrigued with the proposal. Everyone thought I had a great guy. I think so too. :) After coming home, I finally was able to exercise and organize myself from the week. I am about halfway through my internship porfolio and will be sending it in sometime in the middle of next week. Graduation is right around the corner, and I could not be more thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment