Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Got my Mousters!!


Today was a very prestigious day. After sleeping in for the morning, I woke up and got a quick exercise in before getting ready for class. By working in the college program, I have had the opportunity to participate in the Entertainment Show Production class. It has been a tremendous learning experience and a great way to connect with Disney executives working in Entertainment. Since I have attended every class, I received a special degree today-being the last day of class. I was given my "Mousters" degree along with about 15 others in the class. I am so fortunate for the opportunities that have been afforded to me while at Disney.


On the same note, I finally finished my internship portfolio today! I will be sending it in tomorrow to my advisor at Anderson. I'm thrilled-Just in time for graduation!!


After class, I had to run some errands and ended up buying the movie Bride Wars. Katie and I watched it tonight, and it was hilarious. Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway were very funny, and it's amazing how crazy wedding planning can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment