Friday, May 29, 2009

No Pictures

This week has been crazy filled with work. Instead of getting up really early in the morning, I've been arriving to work around 9ish and finishing around 7pm. As school lets out and Star Wars Weekends continues, it seems as though my workload every week increases just a little bit. Don't misunderstand me, I am glad for more work, but I am really to get out and do something fun. Star Wars characters are everywhere, and they are so neat to take pictures of! Sometime tomorrow, I am going to sneak out of work and get a few shots of their amazing costumes. Some of them are really scary, and I can only imagine how cool it was to make the film. And thankfully, the rain is beginning to become less and less each day. However, the humidity seems to get heavier and heavier as the summer months go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment