Thursday, February 19, 2009

Auditions, Auditions, Auditions

Since I have been at Disney World, my mind has been intruigued with the idea of becoming a performer. There are so many opportunities available I can hardly wrap my mind around them! Whether God wants me here forever or not, I know this is where I am supposed to be for this moment. I can tell because of recent events and happenings. On Saturday, I auditioned for a panal of Disney World entertainment managers to sing the national anthem at the Atlanta Braves spring training games. I didn't really expect anything since I was practically running from work to the audition sight and was pretty much a hot mess. However, to my surprise, I received a phone call today telling me that I had been selected to sing the national anthem at a Braves game! Out of the about 80 people that auditioned, they chose 8 singers to lead the crowd in the national anthem. What an honor! I truly feel special and can't wait to experience this. He will be calling soon with a date to let me prepare for the event. Yay!



Also-just an FYI, I may not be up-to-date with my blogging for the next couple of days because Joe will be here this weekend! I am sooooo excited to see him, and I want to spend as much time with him as I can. Time with him is very precious because I don't spend very much time with him. I can't wait to see you Joe Joe!!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to sing at a game. I am so proud of you. Have a great weekend with Joe. I am sure you guys will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete