Saturday, February 7, 2009

Warm weather is here to stay!

Enjoying our popcorn and movie! (ps. they are twins)

Finally, after two weeks of cold weather, the sunshine and warm weather is here to stay! I woke up this morning to the sun shining and decided to lay by the pool to rest before work. After about an hour by the pool, I went inside to begin getting ready for my afternoon shift. I was so surprised to see that I got some sun and had tan lines from my swim suit! There is something about warmth and the sunshine-it automatically lifts the soul. I couldn't wait to go to work and take pictures of people enjoying the weather all day. When I got to work, I was informed that on Monday I would begin my character training. This means that I will not only take pictures of icons (the Sorceror's hat, tower of terror, etc.), but also of characters within the park! I CAN'T WAIT to do this. It is such a joy to see children meet their favorite characters for the first time. Not only will I be able to experience this, but I have the responsibility of capturing it on film for the family to enjoy for years! After getting home from work, Megan, Shannon, and I watched The Notebook and hung out. It was a nice, relaxing day that was enhanced by the beautiful sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment