Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunburn

Living in Florida definitely has it's perks. One of them is having almost 80 degree weather at the beginning of February. Since I have lived in the north and midwest for the past six years, I am used to having bitter cold temperatures last well into April and sometimes even May. It is a true delight and blessing that I am here in Florida this winter, as I have heard how harsh it has been in the north thus far. I worked at Hollywood Studios this morning from 8:30 until 2:30pm and had a great time. I was able to interact with a variety of happy guests who had travelled many miles to be here. When I got home, I sat by the pool and took a nap in the sun. I ended up exercising after that, came inside, and looked in the mirror to see sunburn-for the first time in forever! It isn't the most pleasant thing, but I have to say, I am thankful for it. I am thankful for sunburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment