Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessed

I love you! Thank you so much for the gifts!!

All the wonderful treat I received for Valentine's Day! (that is an empty box of mint meltaways-I am on box #2!!)

Over the past week, I have made many trips to the front desk of the apartment complex. At the front desk, we are able to pick up packages sent to us through the mail. I have so many wonderful friends and family members that have sent me valentines wishes and packages. I absolutely love getting mail, whether it be a package or simply a card to say hello. With all the technology now-a-days, a card through the mail is pretty rare. Each card and package I received reminded me of how blessed I am. A day like Valentine's Day allows me to re-evaluate my life and recognize all the ones I love so dearly. Even though Valentine's Day is over, I wanted to express how much I love all the wonderful people in my life. You are all so amazing, and I am so blessed to have such a special group of people that surround me. I am so honored by your presence in my life. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. We are blessed to have you in our lives. We love you too!

    ReplyDelete