Wednesday, February 4, 2009

On an Adventure


We were so happy we finally found a Sonic!



With today being my first day off in a week, my roommate, Megan, and I decided to do something different. We heard there was a great outlet mall a few exits up on the highway, and we were very anxious to discover it. Megan brought along her GPS (you all know how great I am with directions) so we wouldn't get lost. On our way, we found a SONIC! It is this great drive-up American fast food place that has the best slushies and limades. We were so excited! We decided to stop there on our way back from the outlet mall. Once we got to the outlet mall, we found unique stores that we have never seen before! They had a huge Victoria's Secret Outlet (with great prices on pajamas and fragarences), Coach, Forever 21, North Face, Under Armour, Nike, Bath and Body Works, and a bunch of other awesome stores. We had a great time getting away for a while and doing something different. On the way home we got a limade from Sonic and reveiwed our purchases. We watched the Little Mermaid tonight-my favorite! I had a great day off with Megan and enjoyed getting to know her more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, how are you. Two packages I sent you got mailed back today because it said insufficient address. If you get a chance call or email me so we can check to see what we have wrong. Mom was going to mail something in the morning. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete