Monday, February 23, 2009

A Magical Weekend: Day 1

Rarrrrr! We loved our meal!! (just to preface: we know we are dorks, we are well aware. this is our attempt to add a little variety to the traditional "couple poses" that everyone always has.)

Megan: "What? I'm just trying to make some money and have a little fun! It's not my fault."

Joe: "I can't believe you live here. You...You little stinker."

What an amazing weekend. I had such a wonderful weekend with Joe. We shared lots of memories and enjoyed just being around each other. We both commented that it was the best weekend we have ever had together. What an awesome way to celebrate two wonderful years together! The more time I spend with him, the more I am thankful for him. I am so blessed to have him in my life and can't wait to see what the future holds! Here are a few of the highlights from this weekend:
Day 1

Joe arrived around 7:30pm, and I was soooo excited to see him. We quickly got his luggage and were on our way. We stopped by my apartment so he could meet my roommates and see where I live. After a quick hello, we went to check him into the resort. After checking-in, we got into the car and drove to Downtown Disney (which was just a few streets away). I wish I could have captured his face and reaction on a video. He was like a kid in a candy store! We ate in the new resteraunt T-REX and did some shopping. We had a great time just walking around together and being able to talk to one another. I know some people might take being together for granted, but I sure don't. I am just giddy with joy when I can talk to Joe in person, instead of on the phone! We had a great time, and it was a great preview for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment