Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Popcorn and a Movie

Ready for the movie to start!

The roommates outside of AMC theater in Downtown Disney

I apologize for not having time to blog yesterday-I got home late from a fun night! I worked in the morning until the afternoon, and spent the majority of the evening running errands. Most of my roommates had the night off and Wednesday off as well, so we decided to make a night of it and go to the movies. We had all been talking about seeing the new movie "He's Just Not that into You" because Katie had read the book. Being a Disney employee has its perks, because we got discounted tickets for the AMC theater in Downtown Disney. We arrived at the movie theater around 9:45pm and got snacks for the show. I have been on this huge popcorn kick lately-I eat it with everything! The movie was absolutely darling, and it really made me miss Joe. I would recommend the show to anyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad it was good. We bought are tickets tonight for valentines night. Have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete