Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Day, Another Audition

We Love Pei Wei!!!!!!
Our new favorite spot!

Since I had the day off today, I was set to cross alot of errands off of my long to-do list. However, that did not happen. Let's just say my plans were a little shuffled after certain unexpected events happened. I woke up very early this morning to go to the doctors office for an annual appointment. After that quick appointment, I ran home to get my things ready for a female vocalist audition at the Animal Kingdom facility. It started at 11am, so I decided to get there around 10:30am. Unfortunatly, about 330 other people decided to get there before 10:30am. I ended up waiting for my number to be called to audition in front of the casting directors around 5:00pm. Even after waiting for 7 hours, I was exhausted. The audition went well, but did not result in anything of a callback. Oh well. Another day, another audition!




When I got home, my roommates Megan and Shannon (the twins) really wanted to eat at a resteraunt called Pei Wei. It is a quicker service Chinese resteraunt that is owned by P.F. Changs. The food is very yummy and a little cheaper. It was delicious! We then went to the outlet mall near our apartment complex to do a little shopping. It was alot of fun to get out of the house and do something different. We had a great time!

1 comment: