Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Job Well Done

This picture is merely to display the amazing chips and salsa, not what a person looks like after 12 hours of work.

Yay! Chile's to go!!!


Space shuttle launch view from my apartment!

I even saw the rockets fall off as it went into space!

For the past two or three days, I have been asked to extend my shifts at work. Once I get to work around 7:30 or 8:30 in the morning, my managers have asked me to stay a few hours extra in order to help them out. Usually, I am very eager to chip in and help (I also get overtime pay!). Today, I ended up working until about 7pm and decided to treat my hard work with dinner at Chile's. On the way, I looked up in the sky and was able to see the latest space shuttle lift-off! I had forgotten that was today. Of course, I pulled to the side of the road and took pictures. Once I got to Chile's, I was so excited to get something to eat that I could hardly concentrate on what to chose from the menu. Joe always takes me to Chile's, because it is his favortie resteraunt (we have probably gone 50 times). I must say, it grew on me. I love Chile's and even start to crave it if I don't go for a while. I ordered Chile's to go and took it home to enjoy on the couch with a movie. Nothing feels better after a long day of work than sitting on the couch and eating Chile's.

No comments:

Post a Comment